Student Ministry Vision
Student Ministry at Third is part of the overall Discipleship ministry, connecting everyone from children to seniors with God, each other, and our communities for service, but specifically supporting families in their role as the primary place where discipleship of children happens. As our youth move up from elementary classes, we continue to support the maturing of their faith within the framework of Faith Milestones, and offer Club56 for 5th and 6th graders as a transition into middle-school. We want our students to be both strong in their personal faith, and strong in their witness to the love of Christ.
- To be faithful witnesses to and of God
- To love and care for the students as individuals
- To come alongside and support parents in their primary role
- To disciple young men and women in the faith that they may be witnesses for Christ wherever they go, and
- To reflect Christ and His kingdom in all we say and do