Biblical Peacemaking April Course
Two Weekends: April 22-23, 29-30
Friday Evenings: 7:00 - 9:30 PM
Saturday Mornings: 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
What will this course on Biblical Peacemaking cover?
This course provides training in the foundational principles of establishing and maintaining peaceful relationships in your life. It answers questions such as:
- What does God say regarding establishing and maintaining peaceful relationships?
- How does God equip us to live out peace in our relationships?
- When do I confront my brother/sister and when do I turn the other cheek?
- Is there a structure or framework that is effective in dealing with the chaos of difficult relationships?
- How do I start and push through to have that awkward conversation that I must have?
- What do I do if they won’t talk to me?
- How do I forgive when the other person doesn’t deserve it?
What is the Format?
Biblical Peacemaking is based on the book The Peacemaker by Ken Sande, who will be leading all the sessions via video. There will be time after each lesson to discuss the principles and apply them to life situations that you encounter on a regular basis. Notebooks with all materials will be provided, including all the peacemaking tools you will need.
This course is held over two weekends. We will begin Friday night, April 22nd at 7:00 pm and shoot for an ending time of 9:30 pm. We will reconvene on Saturday morning, April 23rd at 8:30 am for a light breakfast and will begin the next lesson at 9:00 am. Our ending time is noon so that you have the rest of your Saturday open. The next weekend, April 29th and 30th, we will follow the same schedule. Snacks, coffee, tea and water are available throughout all the sessions.
What is the cost?
We will gladly accept donations to cover your participant materials and the food ($25).
Where will we meet?
Classes will be held in the Multipurpose Room in Third’s Administrative Offices.
How do I register?
Click here to register!
If you have questions please contact us by Email: RelationshipsInPeace.ThirdRVA@gmail.com or call Margie Satterfield (804) 819-0260.