The Pregnancy Resource Center of Metro Richmond (PRC) is a non-profit pregnancy clinic committed to providing professional, respectful, and compassionate care to women and men unprepared for pregnancy by offering resources and practical assistance for life-affirming choices. PRC of Metro Richmond has helped over 35,000 women and men in the past 35 years.
There are many opportunities to partner:
- Partner in Prayer. The power of prayer is vital in this ministry. Pray that the PRC is the first choice for women and men facing an unplanned pregnancy.
- Partner Financially. All services provided at the PRC are free to clients. Other fun ways to raise funds are to have a "baby bottle campaign" or throw a baby shower for PRC clients. We thank God for our faithful financial partners.
- Volunteer. Training is available. Our Equipped to Serve training class teaches how to be a more effective listener, how to speak the truth in love, and how to minister without manipulating. Following training, we provide one-on-one mentoring for those who serve. Volunteer opportunities include:
- Client advocates (male and female). Meeting with a client during the initial visit.
- Helpline operator. Taking calls after hours.
- PERC. Ministering to clients who have decide to parent, assisting them with spiritual, practical, and material needs through our Parenting Education Resource Center (PERC).