In the third episode of our podcast series “Audio Appendix,” Corey Widmer talks with Third member Mark Sprinkle about the age-old faith and science debate, how we can become better readers and interpreters of Scripture, and why the integration of faith and science is important to the mission of the gospel.
For further reading:
- The Lost World of Genesis One: Ancient Cosmology and the Origins Debate, by John H. Walton
- The Lost World of Adam and Eve: Genesis 2-3 and the Human Origins Debate, by John H. Walton with N.T. Wright
- Adam and the Genome: Reading Scripture after Genetic Science, by Dennis Venema and Scot McKnight
- Origins: Christian Perspectives on Creation, Evolution, and Intelligent Design, By Deborah and Loren Haarsma
- The Reason for God, chapter 6, “Science Has Disproved Christianity,” by Tim Keller
- “Sea Slugs and Scorpions: The Art and Science of Christian Education,” by Mark Sprinkle.